Tuesday 10 November 2015

What this blog is about

It is 2am in the morning and I have decided to start this project. Possibly not the best time of day to make decisions, but I'm doing it anyway.

I am a 23 year old British woman who feels a calling to ministry, and I am at the absolute beginning of my journey of finding out whether that means life as an ordained priest. I am putting together various strategies and tools to use in this process and in general re-orientating my life in response to my calling, and this blog is hopefully one of them.

I am challenging myself to put up a blog, a vlog, or both, once a month, to try and articulate the process I'm going through, and order my thoughts into coherence. Because I cannot cope without a structure, a plan, and this is one of the most important things in my life so I'm going to try and do right, and damn thoroughly to boot, if I can help it.


No comments:

Post a Comment